Independence Day Celebration: Leadslingers Bourbon


If you're ever thirsty out in Indian Territory, let me recommend Leadslingers Bourbon Whiskey. It's perfectly enjoyable neat and can be found at larger liquor stores (a bit too niche for the smaller ones, I suppose).

From the back label: "Leadslingers Whiskey was founded in 2013 by seven combat veterans. When USAF TACPS, U.S. Army Rangers, Green Berets, and Paratroopers combined their love for America and fine whiskey, LSW was born."


It's crafted by Scissortail Distillery, in Moore, Oklahoma, whose bourbon I also recommend.

8 comments:

Tom said...

Dammit! I didn't do it!

Grim said...

Take a look at your post in HTML rather than Compose mode. You've got a ton of code in there instead of a simple link to the picture.

Grim said...

Also, Leadslingers is another part of the growing empire associated with Mat Best and his crew. Black Rifle coffee is another of their brands. Those guys are really getting the entrepreneur spirit going strong.

Tom said...

Yikes. Seems good, now.

I'll have to check out their coffee.

Grim said...

Actually, better still: I fixed this one for you. So now compare how it looks in HTML mode to how your scheduled post looks in HTML mode. See the difference? Your 7 PM post has a ton of code -- maybe it's the actual code for building the picture, rather than a link to the picture. This post's code is now correct.

Tom said...

Fixed. Gotta run or the show'll be late. My apologies for the problems! Now I know what the issue is, I won't repeat the mistake.

Have a good one!

Grim said...

No problem. :)

Enjoy the 4th!

Texan99 said...

I've got some neighbors for whom Leadslingers is going to be the perfect gift.