Crafty time of year

At Christmas the urge to paint often comes over me. This year I'm working on a couple of puppet stages for a toddler great-niece. I found on Etsy a clever folding stage with wings that open up, which seemed to lend itself toward painting different sets on each panel. I ordered two, thinking I wouldn't have time to paint one before Christmas, so I'd send the blank one for now and follow up later with the other after painting it, but the work is going so quickly that it seems I'll have time to let the first one dry in time to wrap and ship it. The first one has just three panels: Then it occurred to me that I can paint the back side, too, and she can turn it around. I've just started on the second stage now, having completed the first panel of six.

3 comments:

Grim said...

What fun! You are a good painter.

Aggie said...

Nice Work!

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Never Marry a Crafty Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4eH-bak6sg