Space Cowboy


You’ve likely seen this photo of an Idaho citizen engaging a mass shooter at a drive through burger joint. The profile of the firearm suggests that it is not your everyday carry pistol. I won’t be surprised to learn that he got shots on target. 

Reports are that he then helped a woman who was shot in the chest, and that she was alive when the paramedics took her. Good luck to them both. 

UPDATE: Preparation pays off, it seems. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Maurice? The picture's a little fuzzy, but if you squint just right it seems to have "Pompatus of Love" etched along the barrel.

-- The Joker

Grim said...

I was thinking of Cowboy Bebop but of course that reference is far more famous.

Thomas Doubting said...

I've never seen anything but posters & manga covers for Cowboy Bebop. Is it good?

Grim said...

It’s not bad. It’s anime, but it has a real thread of samurai code tragic heroism.

Thomas Doubting said...

Wikipedia says it's an anime classic. Might have to watch a bit of it for historical purposes.

Grim said...

You'll enjoy the music, I think.