Since I was doing a Paint Your Wagon clip recently, here are a couple more. Sadly, the frontier is closed for the moment.
Certain motorcycle rallies still resemble this, however. We have more women, which is one of the advantages of not being on the wild frontier.
UPDATE: In the first video, Lee Marvin responds to an assertion of disagreement with, “I don’t want to hear about it.” That’s a novel concept today! A fair one though: I’ve considered my position adequately for my satisfaction, and I’m not interested in new ideas on the topic. For those of us with steel in our beard, or other hair, a fair assessment.
1 comment:
When I taught an adult class on Environmentalism, Conservation, and the Church, I used “The Theology of Environmentalism according to Ben Rumsen” as an example of one strand of modern environmentalist theology (“Everything was perfect, and then man/western civilization/the industrial revolution caused a Fall from Green Grace.”)
LittleRed1
Post a Comment