"Assault Knives"


Nobody seems to know if this is real or parody; I've seen it cited on both kinds of pages lately. 

As a longtime student of the Riddle of Steel, I have to admit that I don't know what an 'assault knife' might be. It's apparently twice as dangerous as a Rambo knife, though! 

I do recall that the UK went through a thing about "Zombie-style knives" a while ago, which apparently is defined in law as 'the kind of knives you see in Zombie movies.' I assume some equally precise definition is at work here. 

5 comments:

Christopher B said...

This definition might worrk

https://youtube.com/shorts/7296cpZHdtI?is=mCHj7afvkqV3MpkX

E Hines said...

Plainly, "assault" knife is a generic sault knife, as opposed to "thesault" knife which is a particular sault knife.

It's useful to understand, too, that a sault knife is a kind favored by the lesser cousins of the Sioux, who had their own knives and uses for them.

Eric Hines

raven said...

Could be some good money to be made here- we need agents on both sides.
On the sell side, $15 gas station Chinese made "assault knives", and on the buy side, someone who can separate out the nice Randall's ,etc from the trash.

Thomas Doubting said...

I keep mine next to my appepper knife.

J Melcher said...

Seem to me an opportunity , thrift store 'kitchen' knives bought for $5 or less flipped for 500% return on investment. Might have to shop out of state Goodwill and Salvation Army stores and eat UPS expense to deliver a big box to the sponsoring jurisdiction...