"The Safety Fears of Lawmakers"

Just yesterday, the New York Times' morning newsletter was so titled. "Despite a congressman’s censure, Republicans have shown a growing tolerance for violent rhetoric."

Also yesterday, Illinois Democrat:  'SUV Rampage was 'Karma' for Rittenhouse Verdict.'

Today, Democrat/BLM activist: 'Sounds like the revolution has started!'

Friday: "The only solution / is Communist revolution!"

Has anybody actually seen this video that Rep. Gosar was censored censured [these phones are making me look illiterate] for putting up on social media? I haven't been able to find a copy of it to see just how awful this rhetoric actually is. I'm assured by all the right people that it's terrible, but nobody wants to show me so I can judge for myself.

4 comments:

Mike Guenther said...

I haven't seen it either. I assume it's memory holed. Maybe someone can find it on the "way back" machine?

Christopher B said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7z0nkii1AM

This isn't the actual clip but it appears to show at least screen grabs from it.

Dad29 said...

You are not AUTHORIZED to make an independent judgment, vassal!

ymarsakar said...

I am thankful God has given me the power and authority to end humanity's evil and corruption. It won't be long now.