Unprincipled


I guess everyone understands by now. 

5 comments:

Eric Blair said...

This will get no traction, I think. But I've always said that Trump was a traditional NY Democrat.

james said...

Yes. If the Democrat leadership hadn't been so hair-on-fire in his first term, they'd have probably succeeded in making deals with him to get a lot of what they wanted.

Grim said...

It is interesting to imagine what might have happened if they had just elected to treat him as another President instead of an existential threat. All that wasted 'Resistance' effort, all the investigations, prosecutions, impeachments -- but they could have probably had whatever they wanted if they'd just asked him for it and let him take credit for getting it done. Most of his first term cabinet and advisors were members of the Establishment in good standing.

The Establishment didn't want to progress on its goals, though; they wanted to cement their right to be the only ones who are eligible to rule.

Thomas Doubting said...

"Oft evil will shall evil mar."

Anonymous said...

Great. Another "stimulus check" to kick inflation higher. And waste money. [imagine tired sigh here]

I'm tired of politicians. I'd like to have a few statesmen.

LittleRed1