Fair point. Just because they have some similarities doesn't mean they'd get along. I've never really like Jackson and I'm still undecided on Trump. That is, I think Trump has been essential, but I'm not sure I like him. I don't feel any particular need to like my politicians or entertainers.
4 comments:
There are ways in which Trump reminds me of Jackson. Take MMA on the front lawn; that's something Jackson would have enjoyed, I think.
- Tom
I wonder. Jackson would probably have either liked him or killed him. It’s hard to say which.
Fair point. Just because they have some similarities doesn't mean they'd get along. I've never really like Jackson and I'm still undecided on Trump. That is, I think Trump has been essential, but I'm not sure I like him. I don't feel any particular need to like my politicians or entertainers.
- Tom
Post a Comment