I think it dropped last November. Amusingly (to me), Sinn Fein denounced them. In a quick look, I don't see any further news reports about them after December of '25.
If they're active in the current situation, I wonder if they'll take credit.
Given how fashion repeats the 1970s-80s, I'm not surprised that Irish terrorists, ahem, freedom fighters, er, bringers of justice, are repeating the style as well.
I listened to a young English talking-head saying that nothing like this had happened before in Great Britain. I shook my head. I remember the IRA, Provos, Black and Tans, et al, and I'm not that old.
5 comments:
Still probably a good night to stay inside if you're Jewish, though.
Yes, there's a joke about that. You probably know it.
I think it dropped last November. Amusingly (to me), Sinn Fein denounced them. In a quick look, I don't see any further news reports about them after December of '25.
If they're active in the current situation, I wonder if they'll take credit.
I hear Molotov cocktails are the ceremonial religious weapon of the Irish.
Given how fashion repeats the 1970s-80s, I'm not surprised that Irish terrorists, ahem, freedom fighters, er, bringers of justice, are repeating the style as well.
I listened to a young English talking-head saying that nothing like this had happened before in Great Britain. I shook my head. I remember the IRA, Provos, Black and Tans, et al, and I'm not that old.
LittleRed1
Post a Comment