RIP Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson has died at the age of 93. Robertson is a sept of the Clan Donnachaidh, my own, which is indeed sometimes called Clan Robertson. As such I always thought of him as a distant relative. 

On days like this I am always taken a bit aback by the hateful speech that pours out of the mouths of people who I know think of themselves as tolerant, thoughtful, and decent. Indeed, mostly they are; they just aren’t immune to hate, even though in most contexts they would regard hate as the greatest of evils. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup.

Just cant forget the behavior when Rush Limbaugh died.

"Liberals and Progressives Disgustingly Cheer the Death of Rush Limbaugh"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2021/02/17/rest-in-piss-liberals-and-progressives-cheer-over-the-death-of-rush-limbaugh-n2584894

Then I go and read this...

"Paying People Who Despise You"

https://www.thinkinghousewife.com/2023/06/paying-people-who-despise-you/#more-138651


Life with out Christ is cruel.

Greg

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Wallace clan myself.