Heh

Cookware?

Prof. Reynolds has a poll on Gov. Palin as a cookware line.

Which kind of cookware is Sarah Palin?

* All-Clad: Its tough, riveted construction matches her personality.

* Cuisinart Nonstick: Because so far attacks have slid off of her with no residue remaining.

I'm afraid he's more of a gourmet than I am, as I wasn't familiar with either of those lines, but I did enjoy the joke. If I may venture an alternate opinion, I would suggest she is best symbolized by Lodge Cast Iron Cookware.

That is to say: a time-tested formula that succeeded well on America's frontier, is so well-made that it has the potential to last forever, and one that continues to be valued in homes across rural America.

In some parts of America, cooking on black iron today seems hopelessly old-fashioned. Still, if you learn how to do it right, it makes food that is just better than food made any other way.

UPDATE: By comparison, Sen. Obama would be Pioneer enameled cookware. It's a lightweight, with a smooth exterior; but it scratches up quickly and will scorch food if heat is applied to it too fast.

No comments: