Non-Prophets

Southern Appeal on Prophecy:

Francis Beckwith at Southern Appeal offers some advice to Obama on how to answer the latest McCain ad:

Here are some lines that I thought of on the way home from the gym today:

* I was going to invite Senator McCain to the Transfiguration. Not anymore.

* Ye of little faith.

* Next time he asks for me to heal his melanoma, the answer is “no.”

* I’ll turn water into wine for him, but I draw the line at being his designated driver.

* I’m surprised Senator McCain didn’t say, “I knew Moses; Moses was a friend of mine; Senator Obama, you are no Moses.”

* Ironically, more men named “Jesus” will vote for me than will vote for Senator McCain.

* The people want more jobs and less Job.

* This just shows us that the McCain campaign is a non-prophet organization.
(So, did you know that there were two financial entrepreneurs mentioned in the Bible? The first was Pharaoh's daughter, who went down to the river and pulled a little Prophet from the water...)

No comments: