Internet gambling

...In Which Grim Defends Somebody:

The Corner is right enough about the internet gambling bill. Hat tip, again, InstaPundit.

What is the value of gambling ? Here is the value. Some human beings enjoy doing it. Shouldn't that be our principle? If individuals like doing something and they harm no one, we will allow them to do it, even if other people disapprove of what they do.
Well, I could be making a good living at internet gambling, if it weren't for my sentiment against breaking the law. I've always done well at poker, and would be only too glad to spend my days relieving the willing of excess cash.

Well, maybe Frist is right after all... I end up doing something useful, instead of gambling all the day and night. Hm. @#$@#$@! I can't even rightfully complain about it, can I? @#%@##@$@!

No comments: