Can't Win For Losing

There are days when even I almost feel sorry for the Obama administration. On the one side, there are ugly headlines because the Congressional Black Caucus is angry that he isn't making his every court pick with an eye toward their particular grievances.

On the other, when he does just that, you get ugly headlines too.

The White House's response to the CBC is somewhat amusing, however. Rather than withdraw the nominees causing controversy, they put up five new ones, "including two women, one Hispanic and an openly gay African-American." Diversity! Respect for community values!

Pick one.

3 comments:

raven said...

My feeling are badly hurt. There are NO 7 foot albino left-handed hermaphrodite Bushmen represented in the courts. how can we find justice there?
Democrat definition of diversity-
"We don't care care what you look like, or who you have sex with as long as you all think the same."

E Hines said...

Well I feel marginalized. They're wholly ignoring that class of humans named Eric Hines who are citizens of Texas.

What are we--chopped...?

Eric Hines

DL Sly said...

The only time I even come remotely close to feeling something bordering on sympathy for him is when I think of who he chose to marry in order to prove his sexuality for the Chicago Political Machine....then I think of who he chose to prove his sexuality to the Chicago Political Machine and I smile and say, "Karma, she's a bitch."
Buuuuut, that's just me, I reckon.
0>;~}