Yahoo! Mail - grimbeornr@yahoo.com

Zell Miller:

I get the Honorable Zell Miller's weekly newsletter. I don't think it's available online, so I'd like to post a piece of this week's.

I am also pleased to announce I am a co-sponsor of S.J. Res. 26 along with Senator Allard and others, proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to marriage, as well as S.1558, the Liberties Restoration Act, which declares religious liberty rights in several ways, including the Pledge of Allegiance and the display of the Ten Commandments. And I join Senator Shelby and others with the Constitution Restoration Act of 2004 that limits the jurisdiction of federal courts in certain ways.
This is going to be a rowdy summer in the Senate. Good on them for that--the Republic needs some clear thinking and forthright speech, just now.

No comments: