The Story of Your Life

A friend of mine took this quiz and proclaimed he was surprised to discover that it described his story as that of a radical. I wasn't that surprised with his result, so I took it just to see what it came up with. Tex likes quizzes, so I figured I'd put it up here. My result:
True Lover

To you, nothing in this world means more than your loved ones. Seeing their faces and smiles always brightens your day. Your relationship with them is fueled by pure, unfiltered love. Whether they're quirky, weird, or different you love them unconditionally. You love them so much that you'd even be willing to take the ultimate sacrifice for them.
Now that's a good story.

But nowadays men can not love seven night but they must have all their
desires: that love may not endure by reason; for where they be soon
accorded and hasty heat, soon it cooleth. Right so fareth love nowadays,
soon hot soon cold: this is no stability. But the old love was not so;
men and women could love together seven years, and no licours lusts were
between them, and then was love, truth, and faithfulness: and lo, in
like wise was used love in King Arthur's days. Wherefore I liken love
nowadays unto summer and winter; for like as the one is hot and the
other cold, so fareth love nowadays; therefore all ye that be lovers
call unto your remembrance the month of May, like as did Queen Guenever,
for whom I make here a little mention, that while she lived she was a
true lover, and therefore she had a good end.

8 comments:

Texan99 said...

Hmm. I'm a True Believer:

"Regardless of what other people might think, your faith is your core devotion in life. It's the one thing inside you that will not change even when your outside changes. You realize very well that you can't compare anything else to it because the rewards you'll get from it are far greater than anything you'll get without it. So if it ever came down to choosing Earthly life vs. everlasting life, it's no surprise you'll choose the latter."

This about someone who's never resisted danger in her life? It's true that I'm stubborn about my beliefs, but unto death, well, I wouldn't claim that. Unto someone else's death, maybe.

Grim said...

That sounds right to me, actually. This is a pretty good quiz. :)

DL Sly said...

Hmmm, I'm a radical.
Well, that seems suspect.
heh
0>;~]

Grim said...

Pretty sure that one's right too. :)

DL Sly said...

Flatterer.
0>;~]

E Hines said...

Radical.

Hmm....

When you think something is possible, you'll never take no for an answer.

That's accurate enough.

Eric Hines

Eric Blair said...

Heh. Radical. As if. Then again, compared to my contemporaries....

douglas said...

True Lover? Maybe. I could have gone with different answers pretty easily on several questions. I suppose it's true though that family is at the center of my life.