A Fair Wager

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has reportedly led a chant of "death to America" and recently called for a separate state for black Americans, has made more controversial comment.....

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus," Farrakhan said.

Instead, he said, Jesus's name would live until the one that came that he was prefigured for.

"The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning. It didn’t happen back there. It’s happening right while you’re alive looking at it," Farrakhan told the audience. "I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life."
I wouldn't call for violence against a man like "Calypso Gene," so don't misunderstand me. I just want to point out that that's the kind of wager that the House tends to win.

2 comments:

Ymarsakar said...

A waste of a human, Farrakhan. He's one of the newbie souls that don't know the difference between a military acronym and a sketch on the ground.

He's already spiritually dead. He'll figure that out when he gets debriefed later in the realm of the spirit.

Ymarsakar said...

In human terms, it is like a buck private talking about how he is the commander in chief, and if that isn't so, take away his paycheck.

So long as he is alive the military keeps the private until discharged or there is no need, so he'll have the paycheck but that doesn't mean he is the commander in chief.

Fara's con game is that the Black Jesus is the Messiah of blacks. Just as Jews want a Jewish messiah that is not Jesus.