- A question about Rubio’s Senate attendance, driven by a newspaper editorial.
- A question about Jeb’s decline in the polls.
- A question about Hewlett-Packard’s stock performance while Carly Fiorina was the CEO.
- A question about Rubio’s family finances and his use of some retirement dollars.
- A question assuming the veracity of the “women earn 77 percent as much as men” canard. Wow. Just wow.
- A question to Ben Carson about Costco’s policy on benefits for employees in same-sex relationships.
- A question to Mike Huckabee about whether Trump has the moral authority to unite America. Wow again.
Much of the fireworks in last night's debate centered on the media's habit of beclowning itself. The Democratic-operatives-with-a-byline in charge of moderating the debate were supposed to be conducting a session on "economic issues." This is apparently what they think economic issues look like:
By Texan99 on Thursday, October 29, 2015