The Alliance: New Precision Guided Humor Assignment: Cheering Up A Marine

The Alliance:

I admit that I've fallen down in my duties to the Alliance of Free Blogs. However, I see this week that they've got a contest going on that warms my heart. It's called "Cheering Up A Marine," although properly speaking it's "Cheering up a Recruit."

It seems that one of our Alliance members - Chris of FlashBang - has joined the Marines and is currently enjoying the delights that boot camp has to offer.

It's a tough row to hoe, but perhaps we can do something to lighten his load.
Being a monster, I once sent a postcard to a friend in Boot Camp addressed to:

General [Recruit's Name], "The Pushup King"
PLT XXXX, Echo Company
2nd Battallion
MCRD P.I., SC

But let's try to come up with something nicer for our fellow blogger. The Alliance suggests jokes. Jokes are nice.

No comments: