A Return Home

From Mount Pisgah, NC.

Homemade ice cream at the Harley shop’s Labor Day weekend party. 

UPDATE:

I love American biker culture. I just got caught in a huge rainstorm. I found some shelter and soon enough was joined by another group of bikers. They were busily making fun of their group leader for steering them into the storm, and he was making fun back, and one of them handed me an airplane-sized bottle of bourbon whiskey without asking or introduction.

Had to stand there for an hour waiting for the storm to pass anyway, so there was no reason not to warm the blood a bit until the rain went over. 

UPDATE:

I saw a healthy adult black bear running across the road in front of me on my ride today. It looked like a male, though I only saw it for a moment. It always makes me feel happy to see a bear in the wild, being free. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    It looks like a lovely ride, the storm excepted.

    LittleRed1

    ReplyDelete