The trophy is definitely mine. A nice piece of blown glass, which is much more than I would have expected.
How much I feel I have won may be reevaluated depending upon the closing action. I ate three Reaper peppers and equivalents, Ghost peppers — a nice one that tasted like peaches— a chocolate flavored pepper in the Reaper range, as well as the run up peppers which included a habanero. What goes up must come down to, as it were. We shall see if I still feel like I won hereafter.
Don't tell us -- they're still counting the mail-in ballots?
ReplyDeleteThe trophy is definitely mine. A nice piece of blown glass, which is much more than I would have expected.
DeleteHow much I feel I have won may be reevaluated depending upon the closing action. I ate three Reaper peppers and equivalents, Ghost peppers — a nice one that tasted like peaches— a chocolate flavored pepper in the Reaper range, as well as the run up peppers which included a habanero. What goes up must come down to, as it were. We shall see if I still feel like I won hereafter.
Ah. Yes. Good luck!
DeleteCome on, ice cream....
DeleteEric Hines
Burns twice..
ReplyDeleteHow nice…
That wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Not that I necessarily recommend the experience, but my expectations were much worse.
ReplyDelete