Revolution?

The Revolution Started While I Was in Vegas?

So, apparently The Huffington Post is calling for armed revolution? Following back to the original, it seems a little overwrought:

We are in a crisis so dangerous that should these people succeed in their coup, your party affiliation will no longer matter, your American flag will be a nice collectible item of something that once was, and your version of God will be worshiped in secrecy because your freedoms will be owned by the few.
Um, really? Can we wait until I get back home? I left my rifles at the house.

We'll discuss it at the BlackFive pub crawl tonight, see if we can't hammer out a strategy. I wouldn't want to miss out on a good revolution. Of course, I doubt we'll all be on the same side, Ms. Alexandrovna. I'd probably need to hear a more convincing argument for why the recent bailout plan was not just a hastily-written-law-with-bad-parts-that-might-need-ironing-out-later, but in fact an attempt to destroy America and God.

Anything's possible, though, I guess.

No comments: