GREAT COUNTRY MUSIC

My tastes in Country Music, as with many other things, tend toward the traditional. I am not a fan of the high gloss suburban pop that currently passes for Country Music on the radio. Consequently, I am always on the lookout for good traditional artists. One such band is the John D Hale Band. Their new CD “One of a Kind” is an absolute must have. Simply put, they play Country Music as it was intended to be played. Their song “Rebel Soldier” is worth the price of the CD alone. However, the whole CD is great.

While I am making music recommendations I will also mention Dale Watson’s newest CD, “Whiskey or God.” This CD is also a must have. This is another CD without a bad song. If you buy this CD you are getting more than your money’s worth.

Do yourself a favor and check out these artists.

No comments: