Voices

Voices About The Hall:

For the first time, Grim's Hall will be seeing posts by authors other than Grim. I've extended to Eric an invitation to join as a poster, in order to facilitate his participation as one of the teachers of this Military Sciece project.

Other teachers will also be extended invitations. I've asked several people to consider it, though I haven't heard back firmly from anyone yet. There is also an open invitation to regular readers with military backgrounds -- if you can think of a book you'd like to teach, drop me an email explaining your background and what book you want to teach.

My blog has always been described as a "hall," which word was meant to evoke the great mead halls of legend: Heorot, the hall of Hrolf Kraki, and others besides. I'm proud to welcome warriors to this hall, and to give them a chance to hold the floor.

No comments: